Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Administrator Rights?
From: "Dana Morrow" <dmorrow5 () satx rr com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 18:30:55 -0600

No firewall, with the exception of the one loaded with WinXP. The error that comes up states that it does not recognize any of the updates as having a valid Microsoft signature, and that an admin must install the updates. From there, they all fail loading.

regards,

Dana Morrow
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Lawhead" <samurai () berkeley edu>