Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Roaming Firewall Solution Information
From: Randy Williams <randyw () techsource com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:58:40 -0500

Greetings Keith,

We have a current project, awaiting funding, that would do almost exactly what you are looking to do with the ZoneAlarm Integrity client/sever product.

While the Integrity product does require a master server that the clients routinely connect to, it allows for seamless non-intrusive security on the OS. The Integrity client runs as a process that they user (no matter their account privilege level) cannot adjust. So there is no chance that they will compromise themselves.

The pricing we got for a 50 user rollout was about $3,700 with the 2-year maintenance package. They were charging about $65.00/seat for both the client and the server.

This may be a bit outside your budget, but our review found that it was the best solution for us. Being a small company it will be a real win for us.

RandyW

Hi there

I am looking into the Cisco CSA agent software, take a look at www.cisco.com
for more detials