Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

IIS volunrability scan results
From: Juan B <juanbabi () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 06:36:47 -0800 (PST)

HI,

I ran whcc against one of my company's web site (IIS).

this is what I reciecved:

Exploit: /./
php source code.

Exploit: /?sql_debug=1
to enable debug mode and disclose sensitive
information by adding sql_debug=1 to the query string.

Exploit: /?"><script>alert("Vu

is this critical? can some one please expain or give
some links so Ican understand those results?

thanks very much !