Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: which security hotfixs to implemet ?
From: "TekWannaBe" <tekwannabe () peoplesources org>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:15:52 -0700

I have to agree with everyone else, if you do not need it then remove/uninstall it. Same with services, if you do not use it disable it; not only will it increase hd space but memory as well.

Can you not remove the program by removing the services in the Add/Remove Windows Components?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Juan B" <juanbabi () yahoo com>