Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

N00b Question
From: Harshal Dedhia <harshal.dedhia () skybird-travel com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:41:51 -0500

Hi,
I am very new to the firewall and network security world. I have a situation wherein I need to block webbased email access and the ability to upload attachments to web-based email. I also need to ensure that MSN/yahoo chat is disabled and quotas are established for web surfing.

Is there an Open Source solution to this problem. The network comprises Cisco Routers and 500 series firewalls.

Cheers!
Harshal

  By Date           By Thread