Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Administrator Rights?
From: "Brad Germany" <b.germany () mchsi com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:16:35 -0600

Ran into the same thing on my home system and a machine I was building up at work. I downloaded the patches and ran them manually with no problems. I did a file verification afterwards to make sure. Never trust windowsupdate site to verify a patch load. Either use a reputable scanner or verify the files through explorer.

Brad

----- Original Message ----- From: <dmorrow5 () satx rr com>