Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re:changing routers and switchs passwords remotely
From: "Ghaith Nasrawi" <libero () aucegypt edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 23:45:59 +0000

I think writing a perl script that attemptes to connect to the routers
and change the password should be fairly simple. It would be a good
idea to read whatever output you get after changing passwords just to
detect any failure. But beaware if you're using telnet that you will
be broadcasting 80 passwords in one shot ;-)