Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: works Re: Disaster Recovery Plan
From: Alvin Oga <alvin.sec () Virtual Linux-Consulting com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 01:45:59 -0700 (PDT)

hi y

Try Acronis TrueImage 7.0 (http://www.acronis.com).
It supports RAID and dynamic discs under Win2k.

why ?? what's the point ... does it support 100TB of data ???

we provide gizmo's that does 100TB of data and it doesn't support
the silly win2k boxes and we have no plans to play with windoze

c ya
alvin

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html