Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Crypto Book Recommendations?
From: "Kenneth Buchanan" <K.Buchanan () Kastenchase com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:55:03 -0500

I would also recommend HAC, but with the caveat that while it is more complete, it is also a little more involved than
"Applied Cryptography."  You will learn more from it, but it will take you longer.  If you are looking for a book to
read right through (as opposed to a reference book), and if you don't have any background in math, then Schneier's book
is probably the better choice.

Ken