Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: help with exchange
From: "Alex Pimperton" <Alex () magdalenstreet co uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:17:10 -0000

Hi

The best advice I can give you is to get a copy of Ontrack Power
Controls:

http://www.ontrack.com/powercontrols/

You can download an evaluation copy to see if its any use.

Back up/make a copy of your exchange data files and then run power
controls and see what you can recover.

Its not cheap if you have a lot of mail to recover, but its worth it for
simplicity and ease of use.

Alex