Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Arpwatch
From: Byron Sonne <blsonne () rogers com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 12:54:45 -0500

Can somebody point me in the direction of a good arpwatch how-to or
tutorial. So far, I've only been able to find the package itself without any
documentation (Except maybe the man page)

Yeah, I found that an issue at first as well, but thankfully it all turned out to be relatively simple to do.

What is it exactly you want to do? I could provide you with the relevant paths, filenames and startup scripts I'm using if that would help you get running. Let me know!

--

For Good, return Good. For Evil, return Justice.

Free 30-day trial: firewall with virus/spam protection, URL filtering, VPN,
wireless security

Protect your network against hackers, viruses, spam and other risks with Astaro
Security Linux, the comprehensive security solution that combines six
applications in one software solution for ease of use and lower total cost of
ownership.

Download your free trial at
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/Astaro_security-basics_040301