Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: wlan-ng on Redhat Fedora Core 1
From: "Ow Mun Heng" <ow.mun.heng () wdc com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:21:48 +0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Kurczaba [mailto:paul () myipis com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 6:58 AM
To: security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: wlan-ng on Redhat Fedora Core 1

I am setting up wlan-ng in order to use AirSnort, and am
having trouble
setting up wlan-ng on Redhat Fedora Core 1. During part of
the configuration
it asks me for the Linux source directory. For me (I'm
guessing), my source
directory is "/usr/src/redhat". But all the directories under
"/usr/src/redhat" don't have any files. Where can I find my
linux source
directory?

Maybe you've not installed your kernel source

IIRC

rpm -qa | grep kernel-source

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html