Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Source of hack attemps
From: Andrew Pretzl <arp () norlight com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:06:24 -0600

You could check these sites
http://www.mynetwatchman.com/agentnetbystate.asp
http://www.dshield.org/
AP
=============================
Andrew Pretzl - CISSP
Network Engineer
Norlight Telecommunications
http://www.norlight.com
=============================
"The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent
those of Norlight Telecommunications".

                      Austin Moran

                      <mis () nysar com>          To:       security-basics () securityfocus com

                                               cc:       (bcc: Andrew Pretzl/Norlight)

                      03/11/2004 07:49         Fax to:

                      AM                       Subject:  Source of hack attemps

Does anyone know what the leading countries are for attempts to violate
network security?  Is there a list which might show the top five or ten
countries for sources of computer hackers?

thanks in advance,
Austin

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less

to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the
skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html