Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: help with exchange
From: Byron Sonne <blsonne () rogers com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 18:41:37 -0500

If those size reach this limit it's posible to divided this File ?

Not with Exchange 5.5. Only store per server can be live.

I believe that Exchange 2000 supports multiple stores on the same server, that's a nice feature that I wish had been available earlier.

That doesn't address how one would split the stores in the first place, though perhaps you could extract info, then optimize the stores to remove the resultant 'whitespace'.

--

For Good, return Good. For Evil, return Justice.

Free 30-day trial: firewall with virus/spam protection, URL filtering, VPN,
wireless security

Protect your network against hackers, viruses, spam and other risks with Astaro
Security Linux, the comprehensive security solution that combines six
applications in one software solution for ease of use and lower total cost of
ownership.

Download your free trial at
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/Astaro_security-basics_040301