Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: First Investigation - Need advice
From: "Sean Kelly" <sean () itsecurityconsultants co uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:21:54 -0000

You would need a filter in between your machine and the machine that you
are interrogating that would only allow read access to the hard drive
and disallow writing to it.

I would also say that the person or persons doing the forensic
investigation would have no relationship to the party ordering the
investigation.

Sean