Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: proxy
From: "David Gillett" <gillettdavid () fhda edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:50:13 -0800

  Use of that proxy might be monitored.

  If it isn't today, it might be tomorrow.

  It sounds like the company has a policy against employees
accessing the Internet from work.  Safer bets are to try to
get the policy changed, or seek an employer with policies
you can live with.

Dave Gillett

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

  By Date           By Thread