Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: SSL Advisory
From: "Andy F" <a__j__f () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:09:43 +0000

http://www.openssl.org/news/secadv_20040317.txt

I am probably being dumb in my pre-caffine state, but this seems paradoxical. Whats the proceedure for updating SSL when your only access to the box is using the existing (SSH).

Andy

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization. Visit us at: http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html