Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

help with exchange
From: "Ricardo Ceballos" <rceballos () actualiza cl>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:39:02 -0300

Hello everyone .

I do have a serius issue with my Exchange 5.5 and his Prib.edb and PUB.edb files
my informarion store service doesn't want to run I have try almost everything that I founf on Microsoft web Page and
every time that I try this service just doesn't want to work, I do have some emails that I need to recover any help o
suggestion please.

Ricardo