Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

MD5
From: BoI base <postbase () mail ru>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:18:32 +0300

Hello!

I search for realization of MD5 algorithm (like on *nix OSes, for
example, '$1$-8_bytes-$-22_bytes', length 34 bytes) on
Perl (it's better) or C/C++. And is there a way to use Digest module
of Perl for creating that MD5-hashes exist?

--
Best regards, Karl

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

  By Date           By Thread