Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

OSSIM - input
From: Lnet <liornet () netvision net il>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:12:51 +0200

Hi,

I have lately run into the OSSIM project http://www.ossim.net/home.php
I wonder what is your opinion on that project ? Does anyone have tried it ?
Will it fit to SMB companies ?

Thanks for any input

Lnet

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html