Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: HIPAA certs
From: <jbogen () healthcio com>
Date: 23 Mar 2004 18:54:53 -0000

I am interested in "networking" and subcontracting with IT security professionals on performing HIPAA security
assessments (e.g., physical, administrative, and technical safeguards).  My company, HealthCIO will perform the
administrative and some of the physical assessments but need to outsource the technical aspects.

Vendor and/or professional services consultant firm inquiries encouraged.
Please send me an email with details, any specifics and security experience.

Jon Bogen
President
HealthCIO Inc
www.healthcio.com

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html