Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Linux Distribution Recomendation
From: Daniel Cid <danielcid () yahoo com br>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 15:31:51 -0300 (ART)

If you are looking for a real secure server, I would
recommend the OpenBSD. It's easy to install, configure
and maintain... It also comes with systrace, which you
can use to improve the security of the running
services.

Daniel B. Cid

--- Kareem Mahgoub <kareem () thewayout net> escreveu:
Hello list,
I would like to have recommendation for a Linux
Distribution satisfying the
following:
a- Secure enough for Buisness applications ( i.e.
Mail Server)
b- Kind of Easy to manage and use.
c- Available Updates maintained by the production
company.
Any help will be very much appreciated
Best Regards,
Kareem Mahgoub

Free 30-day trial: firewall with virus/spam
protection, URL filtering, VPN,
wireless security

Protect your network against hackers, viruses, spam
and other risks with Astaro
Security Linux, the comprehensive security solution
that combines six
applications in one software solution for ease of
use and lower total cost of
ownership.

Download your free trial at

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/Astaro_security-basics_040301

Yahoo! Mail - O melhor e-mail do Brasil! Abra sua conta agora:
http://br.yahoo.com/info/mail.html