Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Wireless access
From: "William D. Menzie" <wmenzie () senseient com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:16:11 -0500

If you are interested in making your wireless linksys router a little more powerful you should check out Sveasoft's
firmware version for the Linksys WRT54G. It allows you to have a lot more control over your router.
http://www.sveasoft.com/

To download their most current firmware you will need to go into their Q&A forum and look under Linksys WRT54G
Discussion. There are other alternatives out their for modifying the routers firmware.

William D. Menzie III
Sensei Enterprises, Inc.
3975 University Drive
Suite 225
Fairfax, VA 22030
703.359.0700 (phone)
703.359.8434 (fax)
wmenzie () senseient com (e-mail)

http://www.senseient.com/

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html