Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Remoto control analyses
From: falmeida () rio-de-janeiro sns slb com (Felipe Signoretti Almeida)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:52:34 -0300

Anyone here has some paper or links that describe an audit in a Remote
Control Software, What is the advantages and disadvantages to deploy it in a
company and What security things need to be adressed.

rgs,
FSBA

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html