Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Public Web server Help
From: Jens Gutzeit <bugtraq () freebsdforum de>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 09:04:27 +0100

On Friday 26 March 2004 23:20, Glenn English wrote:

And according to the O'Reilly book on ssh, there's an ssh2 config file
parameter called "ChRootUsers." But I can't find any mention of that
on my (pretty well updated) Linux systems. Maybe they're just
kidding...

AFAIK this option is only available on the commercial SSHd from ssh.com

Jens

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html