Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Need help on Spyware
From: bryan_khoo () dynacraft com
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:07:00 +0800

Hi list,
      Thank you for your help, the information provided is very useful and
I appreaciate that.

Rdgs,
Bryan

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html