Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Wireless access
From: "Phillip McCollum" <PMcCollum () sanmanuel com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:29:17 -0800

On the topic of wireless access, I thought some of you would be
interested in this link:

http://www.parc.xerox.com/research/csl/projects/usablesecurity/wireless.html

Another interesting solution that will hopefully come to market soon.

Phillip McCollum
Network Technician
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
pmccollum - at - sanmanuel.com

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html