Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Radar page change location
From: "Andy Cuff" <lists () securitywizardry com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:51:19 +0100

Folks,
The free vulnerability radar page has been deleted by our web hosting
company it will be at http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/radar.htm until we
sort them out.

Apologies to those that have been looking for it.  Incidentally, we have
been working on a content protection category which will list every
available product out there.  It's still a little early as we only have all
the enterprise AV products listed, but within a few weeks the category will
be complete ....enjoy!  Remember it's vendor neutral and free, please don't
tell my wife that she is funding it ;o)

   Regards
Andy Cuff
Chief Technology Officer