Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Programming
From: Valentin Höbel <hoebel () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 19:54:37 +0100

Hi Ben,

I suggest you learning C++ and PHP, both languages are very important
(not only when you talk about Computer Security).
And when you want to go further, I propose programming Assembly.
Assembly is not that easy to learn but when you're good at it, some
things look different for you, e.g. Shellcode or Assembly Code which
is very often used in Exploits.

That's it. Some people may suggest you that you have to learn the Perl
Programming Language, but at my opinion it's enough beeing good at
C++, PHP and Assembly ;)

I hope I could help!

Regards

Valentin, Germany