Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Looking for a Certification in security..
From: Aruna Rawat <aruna.rawat () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:37:49 -0500

Hi!!
I was interested in some certification for Biometrics Security
products but unfortunately couldnot get hold of any??Does anyone has
any idea for it??
or I wish to do some certification in Network Security.. means for a
job of a consultant something that can give a certification on
security management etc..
Here are few courses that I was asked to look for.
Please help me in finding the right course for me.. Basically I hold
an engineering degree in Electronics and have done masters in
"Computer and Communication Networks.."

Certified Info Systems Security Prof (CISSP),
 GIAC Certification,
Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP),
 Sun Certified Network Administrator 9.0,
 Red Hat Certified Engineer or Check Point Certified
Security Expert (CCSE).
--
Warm Regards,
Aruna Rawat.