Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Restricting Incoming Email in Exchange by From Address
From: Greg Jones <grjones () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 12:30:55 -0400

In Exchange (any version), I would like to disallow email coming from
the Internet (smtp) that has a From address of my domain.  This would
force our employees to use OWA or Exchange (via VPN of course).  This
would help with phishing and worms that are fooling some of our
employees (e.g., emails from admin () mydomain com).  Is this possible?

 Greg

  By Date           By Thread