Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Masters program for Information Security?
From: Justin Flowers <digitaltrickster () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:17:03 -0400

I know Carnegie Mellon offers one.  The Rochester Institute of
Technology also began offering one a year or so ago.

On 6/21/05, Jawbox <jawbox () gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know of an institution offering M.Sc. for Information
Security/Assurance?  Any graduates out there?  I'm hoping to find one
who's curiculum involves both management and technical aspects.

Much obliged,

Jawbox

  By Date           By Thread