Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: program to store passwords
From: "Leon North" <leon_nc () linuxmail org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:42:54 +0000

A few months ago I checked out a few freeware programs for this, but liked Keepass the best:

http://keepass.sourceforge.net/

I have used it since with different safes for different parts of the IT Dep.

Leon

Could anyone supply a suggestion on what they like and
why?  I use to use p-safe back in the day just
wondering if any more advanced freeware programs are
available.

Thx,

Leon

Yahoo! Mail Mobile