Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: program to store passwords
From: Jordan Dohms <jordan.dohms () net-linx com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:56:49 -0600

Hello,

Though I haven't tried it as of yet...something that looks interesting is:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/w3pw/

It's a web-based password repostiory...for those of us who aren't always on the same computer or OS.

Obviously you'd want to use HTTPS and lock down the server pretty good, but it could definitely have it's benefits.

Jordan

<<
Could anyone supply a suggestion on what they like and
why?  I use to use p-safe back in the day just
wondering if any more advanced freeware programs are
available.

  By Date           By Thread