Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: program to store passwords
From: Raoul Armfield <armfield () amnh org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:55:40 -0400

techpsi () yahoo com wrote:
I use my cerebrum cortex to store my passwords.

You are definitely better at remembering stuff then I am. I remember the passwords that I use regularly but those less often use I always forget. What I do is I keep them all in a text file and encrypt that with PGP. Works great untill that time I PGP wiped the file when I was trying to decrypt it. DAMN Mouse :) Thank goodness for tape backups.

--
Raoul

  By Date           By Thread