Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

question about security logs
From: Tahis Vera <tahis.vera () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:11:10 +0200

Hi all,
Pardon me if the question is too basic, but I wanted to know which
logs are the most important to check everyday for security purposes
(I'm using Linux Debian).
I check auth.log daily, and the accesses for some programs, but I read
some articles that say that there are logs that must be checked
regularly in the system in order to keep safe and identify possible
intrusions/activity in the network.

thanks

tahis

  By Date           By Thread