Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Security Training
From: malachai.77 () gmail com
Date: 8 Jun 2005 18:38:15 -0000

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm trying to find a good training center for getting security cert and
networking cert. I would like to start from the bottom up. I have about 6yrs in the computer world.
I'm trying to find location in San Dimas, Covina or any were in the IE = Riverside etc....

This would be very helpful since my company needs me to get cert in security or networking.

Thank you.

--Louie

  By Date           By Thread