Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Security and penetration review
From: "Hindle, Dallas" <Dallas.Hindle () bakersdelight com au>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:39:55 +1000

Hi

I have been asked to review the security of a company, doing the actual
security review isn't a problem, however the documentation is a problem,
I'm a geek and doco isn't my strong point, the company wants the review
fully documented and presented to some of the I.S. big wigs.

Does anyone have and links to security review templates or have any
reviews they would mind sending my way?

Thanks

Dallas Hindle
Infrastructure Team Leader
Bakers Delight Holdings Limited.
Suite 1, Level 1
293 Camberwell Road
Camberwell, Victoria, 3124
Australia
p. +61 3 9811 6183
m. 0413 707 451
f. +61 3 9811 6100
w. www.BakersDelight.com.au
e. Dallas.Hindle () BakersDelight com au
--
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg

  By Date           By Thread