Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

FYI: Getting things deleted from Google's cache
From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 07:31:56 -0700

If ever you want to get a google cached page removed...

http://www.xml-dev.com:7070/message/20060406.000954.bff318aa.en.html

It seems painful. So you are better off NOT publishing anything
confidential that needs removal.

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP, ISSAP
Support http://www.capital-punishment.net

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP, ISSAP
Support http://www.capital-punishment.net
-----------
"I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day
(The Day of Resurrection)" Al-Quran 6:15

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus