Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

new security tutorials (videos in flash) web site announcement
From: gilles.fournil () laposte net
Date: 8 Feb 2006 09:18:09 -0000

Hi all,

  just a little note to let you know that I have created a new security
tutorials (videos in flash) web site.

  Feel free to visit it and let me know what you think about it and how
to improve it.

  http://undernewbie.free.fr/

  Have an awesome day you all :o)

  Gilles

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus