Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

topic closed - Re: VMware moves to free with Server product
From: Kelly Martin <kel () securityfocus com>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 16:13:14 -0500

This VMWare thread has generated many replies, some of which are still sitting in my moderator's queue. While many of us find VMWare very useful for testing security in various environment, the topic of VMWare licensing itself and speculation on where this is going is not really on topic for Security-Basics.

Therefore I am closing this thread. Thanks for all your responses. If someone is interested in starting a new VMWare thread that is more specific to security, you are welcome to do so and I will approve it to the list.

Regards,

Kelly Martin -> moderator of Security-Basics

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning, Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.
http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus