Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Linux Dial In Server (PPP) Auth To Netware RADIUS
From: cheyne.wallace () showgroup com au
Date: 8 Feb 2006 07:12:41 -0000

Im wondering if anyone can help me here ...

Im looking to build a system where as I can run Linux on a basic PC that will handle dial in connections , and use a
RADIUS client to authenticate to my already existing RADIUS netware 6.5 server ..

We have a system now , but we pay a small fortune for it , and if I could build this then id be pretty happy ..

I need it to support about 6 users , and route properly over our WAN and external routes ...

Can anyone recommend some open source sofware that I could do this with ? ..It will most likely be a Red Hat 9 box ...

Cheers , thanks ...

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus