Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Missing Exchange attributes on 2003 AD Account
From: Stephane Favre <stephane () blue-matrix co za>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:17:07 +0200

Hi there

We recently upgraded from an NT4 domain with Exchange 5.5 to a 2003 domain with
exchange 2003 SP1. All is running wonderfully well...... until we recently
discovered that an important users has Outlook Web Access and POP3 protocols
missing from their Exchange Features tab of their Active Directory / Exchange
account. We have a front-end exchange 2003 server, and a few users utilize OWA
and RPC over HTTPS. She is unable to access her email via RPC over HTTPS
because of the missing protocols.

Anyone seen this before? help!

stephane

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus