Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Virus for testing purposes
From: Tomas Korcak <korczis () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 01:03:09 +0100

Hi,
but that is just the eicar no regular virus. I think that eicar is not
good "virus" for doing things like you mentioned. I think you can
download lot of latest viruses from internet you have to just a
google. Especially at the hacker sites are archives of viruses. Maybe
you are not familiar with this kind pages but (with rigid set
firewall, nod32 and paranoia) that's many times only one good source
of information in many IT subjects. So, let try that!  If you are
speaking (and reading of course) czech well,you can try viry.cz, there
is lot of viruses (including latest one) to download. If you are not
going to be able to found any place where to download them, let me
know I can download something for you and send that to you. But dont
rape me and try found own source...

Hope that helps
Tomas Korcak