Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: SQL Injection Tester
From: rpinuaga () s21sec com
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:41:38 +0100 (CET)

Hi:

You can try sqlibf: http://www.open-labs.org/

It's still beta but works on most cases...

Hello everyone,

I'm doing a PHP/MySQL site.
I'm concern with security so i want to test SQL Injection.
I've already done some manual tests, based on some HowTos on the net.

Now i'm looking for a tool that help me in this test in my site.

Does anyone knows any tool, or online test?? (Linux ou Windows tools)

Thanks
NCarvalho

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity
Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus