Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Avoiding tunnels
From: Javier Hijas <jhijas () germinus com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:33:31 +0100

Hi all,
  I wonder if there is a way to avoid tunnels via fw (v.g. netfilter).
How can I control that an opened port 80 is not used to tunel to a ssh
server listening at port 80?

Thanks

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus