Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

VMware moves to free with Server product
From: Saqib Ali <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 18:04:17 -0800

Scoop and relevant links at:
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/index.php?action=viewtopic&id=200

I know this is little bit off-topic, but lot of security professional
use VMware images for testing and development.

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus