Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Please Review a Diffie Hellman diagram
From: Saqib Ali <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 10:56:21 -0800

Please review the following visual depiction of Diffie Hellman Key Exchange:

http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/index.php?action=viewtopic&id=196

I would like to recieve corrections, or ideas on how to improve the
diagram so it is self-explanatory.

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus