Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Anti-Virus
From: Neil <neil () voidfx net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 03:44:01 +0530

I'm looking for a new antivirus to buy, and among other things, I'm
looking for one that is not going to sound alarms at my tools (one even
went so far as to block execution and try to delete John the Ripper and
some others).

Anyone have any recommendations for stuff thats worked well for them?

--
Neil.
http://voidfx.net

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus