Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Code signing systems
From: Saqib Ali <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:22:56 -0800

An article I wrote for FreeSoftwareMagazine:

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/free_issues/issue_09/private_key_management/index_p1.html

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus